As a small and medium business owner, it is imperative that you work on at least getting and then maintaining a steady number of clients a day, which will then lead to slowly increasing your client base so that you can expand or at least make a notable profit.
Now a lot business owners, regardless of the nature of their business, the sector they work in etc. make use of 1300 numbers. In fact, 1300 numbers are quite popular. So, there can be a lot of opportunities for you if you choose to get a 1300 number for your business, however, it is important that you first understand the advantage and possible disadvantages that can come with this.
- 1300 numbers are locally recognized. Plus, 1300 numbers can cover a lot more geographical area, giving you more coverage than an otherwise local number.
- Having a 1300 number makes your business look more professional.
- You can have your 1300 number set on landlines, cellphones and even international numbers, which makes things really convenient for you as you are able to attend to calls anywhere.
- You can customize your number in a manner that it spells out a later, which can end up as a means of advertisement for your business.
- 1300 numbers are a lot more commonly used by businesses compared to 1800 numbers, which can make it a little difficult for people to be able to distinguish yours from other businesses.
- The costs of a 1300 number call will be shared between you and the caller. So, some customers might be hesitant to call because of that.
If you still happen to be interested, you can look up online for some of the best 1300 number provider available like Simple 1300 number.