We would like to tell our readers one very important thing which is that no matter how many times a doctor tells you that some treatment has no side effects at all, never believe him/her because he/she is hiding it from you. Many of you might already know this but we still mentioned it because it is very important and we do not want our readers to fall into the traps of doctors. Every treatment that is done on our body has side effects though the level and range of side effects can be different. If a doctor tells you that the side effects of some treatment are minimal then you should believe him/her because there treatments or procedures that can be counted as minimal just like an anti wrinkle treatment. It is a treatment that is done on people who have wrinkles but wish to be rid of them. There was a time that anti wrinkle treatment might have been considered invasive but now they are not because doctors prefer to inject the protein in the muscles that causes the wrinkle.
Before you get an anti wrinkle treatment done, we would suggest that you read up on the facts of dermal fillers so that you are equipped with the knowledge and prepared but for now, let us look at some of the effects of dermal fillers but remember that most of these last for only a week.
- The site of injections can become red and inflamed.
- The site can even discolor.
- The skin can suffer through some sort of irritation and bruising.
- If the doctor did not massage the site after injecting, it can develop lumps and bumps very easily.
- Lastly, it is also possible that you might go through pain after the injections.