If we want to have healthy teeth and gums then it is necessary that we brush and floss our teeth every day and follow our dentists’ instructions religiously. Teeth are a very important part of our body as they help us to chew food which means that teeth break down food into small pieces which helps us to swallow them and get the nutrition that we need. The gums are what holds our teeth together which makes them pretty important too that is why it is necessary that we take care of gums and teeth both.
When it comes to taking care of our gums and teeth and maintaining a healthy oral routine, there are certain tools involved which we all use. The most commonly known tool is toothbrush and the other one is the floss. We are here to tell you that you can use another tool to supplement your oral routine so that you never get any plaque, diseases or any other kind of buildup. The tool is known as a water flosser and it is an oral irrigator. There are many top rated water flossers available in the market, which are affordable for everyone.
People are confused between the traditional floss and the water flosser, so we are here to tell you the differences between the both through the list that we have prepared.
• It is able to remove every last residue from the crevices.
• It is pretty cheap and easily available.
• People with braces cannot use it.
• For people with sensitive teeth, the usage of the floss can cause bleeding.
• It is perfect for people with braces and sensitive gums because it just uses a stream of water.
• It does not completely remove the plaque from the teeth.